To commemorate 100 years of the Zeebrugge raid on April 23rd 1918 this model by Max depicts the Mersey Ferry Daffodil with armour olaing ready for the raid. She earned her Royal satus after the raid.
One of our newer members boats. Ian Bennett is the proud owner of this one.
Royal Iris built by Max Ferrie 2010
Birkenhead Bus completed by Max and now in the safe keeping of our chairman John.
Clint's Royal Iris April 2016
The Mersey ferry Wallasey made by Max Ferrie awaiting its maiden voyage. November 2012
Max's Sail Boat Rebecca
Mersey ferry Wallasey on its maiden voyage.November 2012.
John B is her new proud owner.
Denis Foster's Warship
Kens canal Barge
Denis's Skua the Liverpool Pilot
Bobs Tank carrier
Max's 1900 Mersey Ferry ROSE
Denis's US Coastguard
Clint's Model of New Brighton Inshore Hover Lifeboat
"Sir John Moore"
New Brightons first Ferry Boat. made by Max Aug 2013
Clints boat at speed
Sir John Moore in the lake made by Max
Clints New Brighton Hover Lifeboat
Sucess at last!!
Kens Tug "Iona"
Johns Tid Tug
John B's Gnasher
Ken's Snaefell built by Max in the early 2000's
Ken's Snaefell buot by Max
Max's Snowdrop completed March 2014
Ken's Pusher tug
Another view of the Snaefell
Max's Ferry Snowdrop on Venetian night at New Brighton
Hobnobs Fire Boat
Denis's Razzle Dazzle Ferry
Denis's Razzle dazzle Ferry on the lake
Octopus. the Microsoft mega yacht.Total refurbished refurbished by Max
Max's first Bedford OB Coach. Port Erin Coach company of the '50s-Cregeens.
Denis's Shannon Hoylake Lifeboat
Closer view of Denis's Shannon Hoylake Lifeboat
Denis's Shannon on the lake at speed.
Bedford OB Crosville coach built by Max,down by the lake with wiper and lights on.
Brian's Fishing Boat April 2016
Liverpool tram No2 built by Max and now owned by Ambrose from Monmouth.
Clint prize winning Perch Rock Luggage Boat.
Leyland Tiger coach built by Max and now owned by a member of the Leyland Truck Club.
Yet another Liverpool tram No 22. the later model with the closed driver position. Built by Max.
Sentinal Steam Wagon as used by Cammell Lairds in early 1900's. Built by Max and now owned by Clint.